Thursday, November 25, 2010

Moving the pump track

Decided that the 3 complete floods over the past year and a half were not worth the work.

I am moving the pump track to a higher elevation (my back yard).  Wife isn't very happy, but I think with the experience I have now, and the layout I have planned, it will be much better.


The majority of my time now is spent maintaining, and with the new plans, I will have a better balance of riding to working.

The track was going to be patterned after the Lee McCormick design for this years sea otter pro race, but I have a 3 year old, and didn't think it would work best for him.   I have a 80-ft by 35-ft design with a kidney bean shape and a future figure 8 inside.

I will post photos and any deep thoughts I have along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment