Saturday, November 27, 2010

Got most of the first straight shaped up today

Today was a good day, nice and cool to get some work done.

I packed the top berm in pretty well.  Lots of water and then waiting, then more water, packing, and repeat.

The first straight has a large roller out of the berm, then a series of 5 rollers that form a big camel back type set that I kind of modeled from the sea otter course from this year.  I hope that there will be double options on this line.  I do know that it will be fast and the berm at the end will need to be perfect to handle the g's.

My son was all over the place on the Strider bike today.  Lots of the dirt is getting smooth, even away from the completed track areas.  I believe with the size and height of the rollers and berms, there will be lots of fun options for entry/exit to the track as well as the interior figure 8.





Hope to get started on that berm tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment