Sunday, November 28, 2010

About half way there!

Got the first straight and first roller as dialed as I can until the rest of the track is complete.  The track is already very fun to ride and flowing very well.

The last pump track was fast, and had great berms, but did not really flow all that well.  I want the transitions into berms and from roller to roller to feel perfect on this track.  I know there will be changes with more and more riding, but for now, I am very happy with the way its riding now, and it think it will be very fast too.

Didn't get as much done this week as I wanted, but I did finish up the second berm tonight.  I had planned to have doubleable rollers between the second and third berms, but I think it may be a little tight for that.  There will be plenty of speed though, so that is good.

It was past dark before I could get any photos, but the results were pretty nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment