Thursday, April 1, 2010

My boy takes his first pedal
















Here are the before and after photos from the rain storm.

My son, 2yrs, 9 months, and about 15 days, rode a bike under his own power, without training wheels for the first time today. This photo is of him on the runner bike at the pump track.

What a feeling!! He has had the runner bike from Strider since his first birthday. He has had the Specialized 12" pedal bike since Christmas, but really took no interest in pedaling. Well, last evening, I gave him a push and he started cranking and pedaling across the lot. It really was exciting. He loves his Strider on the pump track, so now I have to get him out with the pedal bike and teach him to pump.

Anyway, it really was great to see. We went to the BMX track last night, and he wanted to get on the "pump track" there. I hope to have him race before he turns 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment